We're perfect but lonely people finding connections

 Now I wake up every day, feeling better and sometimes crashing down. But I know I've come far away from the chaos and I can feel something new coming through my way.
I remember they saying I like the way you make me feel. But this I know this is my favorite thing to do. I have always been loving the way I wanted to be. And I don't let them go, because I can't be lonely.
You can't help but ask me who's next on my list, because I'm the one finding the one. Every guy asks what do I look for, it isn't that hard to be my man because I'm never confused with my feelings. Its either we're perfect or nowhere.
And when you ask me about us, remember your my favorite for that time. I'll be the lover you dream of but I'm your dream afterall. When we'll be lonely inside, show me what you wanna burn for? How is it we can make magic? I'm so fantastic at kisses so don't lie to me about your fantasies.
And if you think it's nothing between us, why do you wanna keep us? I can make you regret this decision but nothing's better than fierce flame in between us. Imma treat like you like you're the only one I loved cause I've seen you looking at me with that spark in your eyes.
Even when we ain't regular, goddamn how can you forget out forte? Ain't we were the controversy, yeah. I got your bitches thinking where you at? And you loved being called mine. So babyboy why don't think now, it's so hard not to have me around. And the magic we created in the air, aren't you tryna find it in another? And yeah, I'm not a check list girl but I'm your favourite kind of drug isn't that! So we're perfect but lonely people finding connections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're too young to talk about forever!

The Uncharted Acquaintance